Studio Meez AW 13/14


Sorry for my absence during the past few days/weeks… I had some health issues and had to take some rest. Even though I am not feeling 100% great, nothing could stop me today from updating you with one of those projects I talked about earlier.

After much pondering I decided to take a chance and started to make a scarf and accessories collection for next winter. It will be a small and exclusive collection with mostly one of a kind pieces that you can treasure over years to come, knitted by hand. I already picked out some colors and materials to work with. The main colors will consist of navy, nudes, gold and silver, bright red, green and pink. Everyhting will probably take more shape when the end of Summer will arrive, as I plan to launch the collection in August. At this moment, I'm experimenting with patterns, textures and colors. I will show you more in the following weeks/months.


◑ ◡ ◑

Comments

  1. Hi, I recently found your blog and I think your use of colour and photography is stunning. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Martha and thank you for your sweet words.

      Delete
  2. I bet it your collection will be awsome. Love those really big balls of yarn! Hopefully get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh spannend! Ik ben alvast benieuwd! *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha verontschuldig je niet hoor! Ziek zijn hoort ook bij het leven. Ik ben benieuwd naar je collectie. Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to have you back, hope you start feeling 100% better soon! Next winter's project looks so good, looking forward to it! /maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely!
    I cannot wait to see the result

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik ben van nu al verliefd op alle kleurtjes die ik zie liggen!
    En ook de stukjes sjaal zien er heel mooi uit..
    Dat komt helemaal in orde!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog makes me smile, so much inspiration and beautiful colors! Have a lovely weekend. /Elina

    ReplyDelete
  9. die laatste foto ziet er alvast veelbelovend uit (grijs + zilver!)
    waar haal jij je garens/bobijnen als ik vragen mag (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Om je vraag te beantwoorden, bijna al mijn wol komt van ebay.

      Delete
  10. Het belooft iig veel goeds! Beterschap nog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always fall in love with the color of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful project! So excited to see your work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the color selection! I'm sure every piece will turn out amazing, as everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prachtfoto's. Ik hoop dat je snel weer fit bent!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi and welcome!
I would love to read your comments and thoughts.
Please write in English or Dutch .

+ NO advertisement is allowed and will be removed!